Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving at Mom's

We had Thanksgiving supper at my Mom's house on Thursday evening.  We had lots of great food and really enjoyed spending time with family.
 My Mom and me
 Me and my sweet Chloe
 We LOVE our fur-babies!
 Cute picture!  Greg with Nick and Chloe :)
 My Mom and Miss Addi
 Chloe and Nick
 Josh, Me and my Mom
 John, Lori and Addi
 We had a sweet family from John and Lori's church join us for Thanksgiving this year.  We were so happy to have them!
 Vickie, Sam and Tom
 This pictures cracks me up.  Nick decided it was time to make his move and he went right for the turkey bones..:)  He got a grip on them and wouldn't let go.  It was pretty funny.  He is a mess.
 My Mom and my uncle Steve
Ron, Deanna, Olivia and Bella, we missed you guys so much!  We know you all had a fun Thanksgiving in the OBX.  And Shane we missed you too!  We can't wait to see you guys soon.
We hope your holiday was filled with love, laughter and thanksgiving for all that He has done! 
From our little Family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
~"O give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works" Psalm 105:1-2~

No comments:

Post a Comment