Sunday, December 2, 2012

6 Years Together

It's hard to believe that it has been 6 years today, since I married the love of my life!  In some ways it feels like it was yesterday, and in other ways, it feels like we have been together forever!  Words can't describe the love I have for the man I call my husband.  He is my world, my treasure, my priceless gift, that the Lord so generouslyy entrusted me with.  We've been through so much in our 6 years of marriage.  We wouldn't be together today if it weren't for His love, grace and mercy, guiding us every step of the way.  And it definitely hasn't been easy, but we know that with God, nothing is impossible.  He can bring you from the lowest of lows and create something beautiful, because that is exactly what He did with us!
 "Here we are together, finally on our own, forming our plans and dreams to start a brand new home,
 "You say you want me to be happy, to make my dreams come true...I want to say they have already, now that I have you...You're all my dreams come true,"
 "Forever by your side, wherever life may take us, whatever road we climb, forever by your side, as long as we're together, all my dreams are satisfied.  It doesn't matter what we do...I'll always keep on loving you, and I'll be happy, forever by your side." ~lyrics from Forever By Your Side
 Each and everyday we face new challenges and obstacles.  It's through those, I feel, when we learn and grow the most.  Right now, I believe the Lord is teaching us patience.  We are so eager and ready to start a family, we can almost touch it.  I long for the day that we can hold our precious baby in our arms.  But we know that God's timing is sweet and perfect and He already has it all figured out.  I'm so thankful for that!  So until then, we will keep trusting, keep praying, and keep serving!
To my precious husband, I love you more everyday.  And as time passes, I realize how blessed I am to have you in my life.  And just like the song says, "there are no doubts in my mind...our love was meant to be."  I'm so proud of you and so honored to be your wife.  I can see how much you love me when you look at me, and I can feel that love with your embrace.  The journey of life and the passing of time have made me appreciate the treasure in our love.  And I cherish it every moment!  Thank you for all you are and for being my amazing husband!  Oh, how I love you so!
Happy 6th Anniversary Babe!  XOXO
~"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance."  1 Corinthians 13:7~

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys as you wait patiently on the Lord. We know well about the lesson of patience, and I know He is going to reveal His magnificent plan to you soon!! Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete