Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Twin Living Christmas Trees

Sunday, Dec. 2nd, Josh and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary and we got to spend the evening with two of our favorite people!  We went to see the Twin Living Christmas Trees. 
 My family and I used to go see the "trees" every year, but we haven't been in a while.  So, I thought it would be fun this year to take Gracie, who has never been before and Missy, who hasn't been in a really long time.
 Pretty girls!
 Getting a quick pic before the show starts!
 Missy and Josh
 Happy Anniversary Babe!!  I love you!
 One more in front of the pretty tree!
We had pretty good seats and really enjoyed the show.  Other than a few loud noises (nothing a little ear holding couldn't fix :), I think Gracie really enjoyed it too.  She was wanting to buy a video so Nana and Papa could see it!  What a fun night with our favorite gals!  We love you two!
~"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6~

No comments:

Post a Comment