Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bunko Night!

Tonight was Bunko Night!  We had it at my house this month.  And Amy hosted.  I love my bunko nights with my gals!  We have so much fun.
 Tonight's menu consisted of mostly "finger foods."  We had chicken pot pie by Crystal.  Pigs in a blanket and cheese dip by me.  Sausage balls by India..or should I say Chris :) Chips and dip by Tanna and Chocolate cake by Kim!  Everything was so wonderful.  In the pictures above-top row:  Tammy, Tanna, Laura, April, Crystal, Kim and Cinday  Bottom row:  Me, Amy, India and Linda
 .  All of us sporting our new scarfs!  Thank you Crystal!  We love them!
 And a silly one :)
 And Mrs. Kim just thought she was getting out of the picture...lol 
 Oh Kim....(ps This was Josh harrassing her, not me lol)
 Me and April :)
I won "last Bunko", and got this cute prize!  Thank you Amy, I love it!  And thank you for hosting this month!  We had a great time together!  Love you girls!  We missed you Bambi and Jeana!  Thank you Brooklyn and Linda for joining us!
~"The Lord rejoices in all He has made! Psalm 104:31~

No comments:

Post a Comment