Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ladies Night Out

Last night, after I met everyone at the airport for Karen's arrival home, I met up with my good friend Melanie.  We headed down to Woodruff, to our friend Tina's church, for a Ladies Night Out!
 It was a very fun night.  The ladies from the church decorated their tables.  Tina's was decorated in a "Paris" theme and was super cute!
 The food was yummy and the speaker was pretty funny.  And...I won a prize :)
 My sweet friends:  Me, Tina, Melanie and Kim (who I also go to church with :)
After the Ladies Night Out, we headed to a Christmas party, hosted by another one if our friends, Rachel!  We had a great time there too!
It was a fun filled night, with lots of good food, fun and fellowship!  Thanks ladies for a great night!
~"And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger"  Luke 2:12~

No comments:

Post a Comment