Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heather's Bridal Shower

Saturday Nov. 3rd, I got to help host a bridal shower for my sweet friend Heather!  Heather and I have been friends since 2006, when we both started working in the ER together.  She's such a sweet person, hard worker and great friend.  And I was honored to help with her shower!
 Monte Anne and I planned the shower together and decided to go with a pink and black theme.  It turned out super cute!
 The bride-to-be with her Mom!
 The cute food table!  "Horton" will be Heather's new last name.
 Heather got lots of great gifts!
 The Bride-To-Be
 The entry way table
 Some of the ladies at the shower
 The hostesses and the bride!
 ~Sweet friends~
The Bride with her new family:  Tony-her soon to be hubby, along with her step-daughter and nephew!  Sweet family!  Heather and Tony are getting married TOMORROW in St. Lucia!!
Heather, I sure wish I was there with you guys.  I know you are going to be a beautiful bride and I can't wait to see the pictures and video.  Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Tony!  May God bless your marriage and your new journey together!  Being married is wonderful!  Love you!
~"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance." 1 Cor 13:7~

No comments:

Post a Comment