Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

"Who will I vote for? I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov.6:17). I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who don't (Gen.12:3). I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov.22:7). I will vote for the most pro...
-work candidate because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat (2 Thes. 3:10). I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as defined in Genesis 2:24. I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good and punish the evil (Romans 13)."  Even though the election didn't go like I wanted it to...I know it went like the Lord wanted it to.  And like it says above..."No matter who is president...Jesus is Lord!"  Praying today for our President, our military, our country and a revival in our land!

No comments:

Post a Comment