Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks at Grandma's

We had our Thanksgiving at Grandma and Papa's house this past Saturday.  Derek cooked the turkey, my Dad and Judy brought the ham, and the ladies brought all the fixin's.  We had lots of yummy food and really enjoyed our time spent together as a family!
 Shane with Papa and Grandma
 Love this one!  Our Grandparents are so very special!
 Me and my bro...PS-we didn't plan on matching, we are both just cool like that :)
 And me with my love!
 Grandma and Carsyn!  Grandma held her for a long time...and loved every minute of it.  So sweet!
 These are my first pictures of this sweet girl. 
 The boys playing cards!
 Haha..thought this was a funny picture.  Josh and Caroline...too cute!
 Debbie with her newest grandbaby, Carsyn!
 And this sums up our little gathering..."happy, happy, happy!"  She is such sweet and friendly baby!  I had lots of fun playing with her!
 Debbie with her two daughter in laws, Katie and Julie
 Me and sweet Caroline
And myself and Josh with Gma, Papa, Shane, my Dad and Judy
This year I'm so thankful for family, for life and for His faithfulness!
~"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:4-5~

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! We had such a good time with everyone. Caroline loves going to Grandma and Papa's! She loves you guys too! We really should get together more often! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete