Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family and Wades

Last Thursday was chemo day for Grandma.  It's such a bittersweet day...because as awful as it makes her feel, she knows it has a vital role in beating this cancer.  Grandma is doing GREAT!  They have changed her chemo drug, so she will be getting a stronger medicine, but only once per month.  She is such a trooper and I truly admire her strength and perseverance.  I enjoy my days spent with them, even when it's at the hospital.
 Waiting to go back :)
 Love this picture of her!  Gma and I planned out our Thanksgiving menu while she got her treatment.  : )While Josh, Gma and myself were at Gibbs, my Dad took Papa to one of his md appts.  And then we met up for some lunch at....
Wades!  Our after chemo tradition.  It was so yummy...as always.  We had a great day spending time together!  Love these two!
~"The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him." Exodus 15:2~

No comments:

Post a Comment