Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day

Happy Veteran's Day to this handsome fellow, who I'm proud to call my Papa!
I love him so much and so thankful for his service to our country.
"If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I'd worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.
I'd thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can't take that away.
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA."-Lee Greenwood
Thank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving to keep our country free!  Thank you for your courage, bravery and sacrifice!
~Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2~

No comments:

Post a Comment