Saturday, May 3, 2014

32 Weeks

Today I am:
 32 Weeks...or 8 Months!  
Whoa...time slow down!
This past week was another difficult week.  My precious grandmother was admitted into the Hospice House to spend her final days here on this earth.  She is still hanging on as of today, but it won't be long until she meets her Lord and Savior.  Praying peace and comfort over her.  
We had our 2nd appt to try the 3d/4d u/s again on Tuesday, but I cancelled it due to my Grandmother's condition.  We rescheduled for the next day and just Josh and I went.  It was a precious moment, seeing that sweet face!  It brought a lot of joy into this week where there was a lot of sadness!  The Lord's timing sure is perfect!  Here is a picture of our sweet boy:

 And Baby Boy is now the size of a head of lettuce!
 And this is what he is looking like in there!  And from the baby impressions u/s, it is looking like he is head down..Yay!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along:  32 Weeks
Size of baby:  Still a head of lettuce (19 inches, 3.9lbs)
Most dramatic development this week:  Settling into the birthing position.  Continues to practice more regular and rhythmic pattern of breathing.  This breathing practice also helps baby produce surfactant, which is the protein that helps the lungs expand after delivery.  
Total weight gain:  20-22 lbs
Gender:  It's a BOY!
Movement:  Lots of it.  Getting stronger and more like waves and rolls.
Cravings:  Country veggies
Sick or queasy:  No
Symptoms:  Starting to notice swelling in my feet and ankles.  And I haven't been able to wear my rings in a while.
Best moment of the week:  Seeing our sweet boy on the 3d/4d U/S.
Looking forward to:  Upcoming showers :)
~"The Lord is my light and my salvation." Psalm 27:1~

No comments:

Post a Comment