Saturday, May 17, 2014

34 Weeks

Today I am:
 34 Weeks!
And I had another great shower today thrown by the ladies of the Atkins side of the family.  It was lots of fun, so cute and little Mason got lots of great things!
 This boy is growing..he is now the size of a pineapple!
 And looking "squished" in there if you ask me. :)
We had a good week.  I had another wonderful shower thrown last night from my friends that I used to work with at Spartanburg.  Josh and I attended a breastfeeding class on Thursday, which he wasn't thrilled about, but we went anyway.  I go to the MD next week for a checkup.  And besides super swollen legs/ankles/feet, everything else is going good and about the same!  Looking forward to our Maternity pictures next week!
~"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Psalm 34:8~

No comments:

Post a Comment