Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy "Mother's (to Be) Day" to ME

What a very special day...my first "Mother's (to be) Day."  I've waited to say those words for quite some time now and my heart overflows with joy just thinking...I'm a Mommy!!  It's still so hard to believe at times, but I'm so glad that God chose me to be little Mason's Mother!!  I already love this little miracle now more than I ever thought possible, and I can't wait to kiss his sweet face!!


And to my beautiful Mom, Happy Mother's Day!  I know that if I'm half the Mom to Mason that you have been to me, I'm going to be a wonderful mother!  You are truly amazing and I love you more than you know!!  
And to all the other sweet ladies in my life:  my stepmother, Judy, my mother in law, Patti, Nannie Tuck, and my two precious Grandmothers in heaven...I have some pretty amazing examples to follow and I thank you for the impact that you have had on my life! 
Happy Mother's Day and Love you All!
And thank you Missy and Gracie for my sweet card!  Love you two gals!
~"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:  "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."  Proverbs 31: 28-29~

No comments:

Post a Comment