Saturday, May 10, 2014

33 Weeks

Today I am:
 33 Weeks! And moving right along :)
 Baby Mason is now the size of a Honeydew.
 And here is what he is looking like in there:
This was, once again, another difficult week.  My Grandmother went home to be with the Lord on Sunday.  We had the mortuary on Tuesday night and her funeral on Wednesday afternoon.  And even though you know that she is no longer suffering and free from all pain, it's never easy to let them go.  But I find peace in knowing that she is healed and that she will be looking down on us!  And I know without a shadow of a doubt, that she has already seen this sweet boy's face and is smiling down on us!  We will miss her so much, but we will see her again!  So thankful for that promise!
Not a whole lot has changed pregnancy wise this week.  My friends from work at Greer threw me a wonderful shower Thursday evening.  I had a good checkup at the MD on Friday and Josh and I went to a prenatal class today, which was very good.  Tomorrow is Mother's day, which is exciting because it will be my first "Mother To Be" day and also sad in the sense that my grandmother isn't here to celebrate it with us.  But I know she will be celebrating in heaven!  Looking forward to 2 more showers next week!
~"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philemon 4:7~

No comments:

Post a Comment