Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gracie's Benefit Singing

Saturday night, February 25th, Reidville First Baptist hosted a benefit singing for Gracie. The benefit raised money to purchase Gracie a bath lift chair, to assist with getting her in and out of the bathtub. Below is one of the flyers for the singing.Unfortunately, Gracie woke up with a fever and wasn't able to attend the benefit. So I went over and stayed with her. This was the note attached to the front door when I got there, haha!
It says: "I don't want to go to the benefit. Brandie can come to my house so that way we can read. I have a fever." All in her wording and spelling, of course. I thought it was too cute not to take a picture of it! She is a mess.

And yes, we did read. That's about all we did, since she didn't feel too good. I hate we missed out on all the great singing at the benefit, but I enjoyed spending the evening with her. And thank you all who supported this great cause. The bath chair works great and is truly a blessing!

~"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!" Psalm 150:6~

No comments:

Post a Comment