Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Banquet

Sunday night, we had our Valentine Banquet at church. The youth group and the leaders put this on every year, and like every year, it was great!

After the wonderful meal, the group sang and some played instruments. We truly had a great praise and worship service! In the above picture, they were singing "Forever Reign." I have a video of them singing it, but couldn't get it to load.


This banquet was extra "sweet" because our favorite army gal, Karen, is home and was able to be there! We are so glad she is home for a few weeks! We have been missing her so much! We are so proud of her and of her service in the Army!


Had to get a picture with my favorite set of sisters!!A few of the C and C guys: Steven, Josh and Brandon And a few of the C and C girls: Karen, April, Me and Kristen And to my sweet Valentine, I love you more than you will ever know!! So glad that God chose me to be your wife! With all my heart, completely and forever!


And to the TBC Youth and youth leaders, thank you for all of your hard work! The banquet was GREAT!


I'm so thankful I have the best Valentine gift of all, God's amazing Love, Forgiveness and Salvation! Hope you do too!
Happy Valentine's Day!




~"For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16~

No comments:

Post a Comment