Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinterest Project

I finally finished one of my first big pinterest projects. I fell in love with these apothecary jars. They were so pretty and versatile. You can change them for each season/holiday. I knew I had to try and make them. I decided I would give them to my mother in law for Christmas. She got them today :) Better late than never. It took a lot of trial and error, but after few trips to the store, and some shattered glass, I think I've finally mastered them. Patti got the first batch, so even though there are some imperfections, I told her they were hand-crafted with love!! Patti, hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them! Sorry they are so late. Love you!

And just for some more cuteness....thought I would throw this sweet girl into the post!

~"Nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37~

2 comments:

  1. Brandie, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect gift. Thank you!! Love you

    ReplyDelete