Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tanna, 31, SC

I decided to link up with my blogger friend Kelly for her "SUYL-Singles Friday." And I would like to feature a close friend of my mine and favorite single gal....Tanna! I would like for you to meet:

Tanna Lynn

Tanna is a super sweet southern belle. First and foremost, her faith is very important to her. She loves the Lord and is very involved in her church. She also sings in her church choir and has a beautiful voice! Tanna loves to have fun. She enjoys dancing, exercising, reading and just having a good time. She is a very thoughful person, always remembering your birthday and getting you something special! She is caring, loving and beautiful on the inside and out.
If you would like to know more about Tanna or meet her please leave a comment below or feel free to email me brandiern@charter.net or her tannalynn4@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon....wink wink ;)
And I'd like to end with Tanna's favorite verse...
~"Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4NASB~

No comments:

Post a Comment