Saturday, April 19, 2014

30 Weeks

Today I am:
 30 Weeks!!
Oh my..only 10 weeks left!
And we are at the beach for this 30 Week shot...wahoo!  We decided to go on a little getaway, to not only celebrate Josh's birthday, which is the 21st, but to also have a little Babymoon, our last little getaway together before our sweet boy arrives!  We came to Charleston and are staying with my brother and sister in law.  We are having a great time!
 Little man is now the size of a butternut squash!
 And this is what he is looking like in there.  Hopefully he is now head down.  We will know in a couple of weeks when we go for our 2nd 3d/4d u/s.
 Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along:  30 Weeks
Size of Baby:  A butternut squash (17 inches, 3.1 lbs)
Most dramatic development this week:  He will be gaining about .5 lbs/week now.  He will be growing thicker eye lashes, brows and hair on his head.  Baby's brain is also hard at work by developing more tissue with greater surface area.
Total weight gain:  14lbs
Gender:  It's a BOY!
Movement:  Oh yes.  And this week marks a another special week for us.  We actually saw my belly moving from the outside, as our little man was moving on the inside.  It was the neatest thing ever!  So now, every time he starts moving, I just want to watch my belly!
Cravings:  See below...SCORE!  I finally got some!
 Sick or queasy:  Been having a little morning sickness this week.  And still bad smells can throw me for a loop.
Symptoms:  I have started to notice a little swelling in my lower legs, ankles and feet.  It normally goes away after I sleep, rest or prop them up.  But other than that, I have been feeling pretty good!
Best moment of the week:  Well right now of course, while we are at the beach spending time together.  And seeing the baby move was pretty great too!  Also, Amy and I made a toys r us run, and we parked here.  I've wanted to park here for a long time :)
Looking forward to:  Finishing out the rest of our beach getaway and my upcoming showers!
~"Be glad and rejoice; for the Lord will do great things." Joel 2:21~

No comments:

Post a Comment