Thursday, May 31, 2012

VBS 2012

We had our Vacation Bible School this year May 27th through 31st.  Our theme this year was "Adventures on Promise Island."  Where kids (and adults) discover God's lifesaving love! 
 I was the teacher for the 1st and 2nd graders!  We had a fun (and big) class.
 *God's Promise Day 1-"I Am With You." God is with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
Daniel 3:1, 4-28* God's Promise Day 2- "I Care About You." Jesus cares for Mary, Martha, and Lazarus.
 Loved the music this year.  Our theme song was Carmen's Sunday School Rock.  "I love Jesus (I love Jesus), Yes I Do (Yes I Do), I love Jesus (I love Jesus), How about YOU (How about YOU?)
 *God's Promise Day 3-"I Give You What You Need."  Jesus helps a man brought by four friends.
  Mark 2:1-12*God's Promise Day 4-"I Will Save You."   Jesus dies to save us.
John 19:16-18, 29, 30; 20:24-31*God's Promise Day 5-"I Will Answer You." 
 God answers the prayers of Paul and Silas.
Acts 16:22-34
We had a great time sharing God's love this year at VBS!  A special thanks to Lisa Brewer who did a great job as the director and thank you to all of my helpers in my class!  Can't wait for next year!
~"Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14~
John 11:1-3, 17-44

No comments:

Post a Comment