Sunday, May 20, 2012

Outside Please

This sweet girl went outside to potty and I got the mail...
 and she did NOT want to come back inside.  I kept calling and calling her and she just looked at me..
 and did this!  Haha it was too funny!  She was just enjoying this nice, warm weather!
 And I don't think she wanted me taking her picture either...haha!
 So after much coaxing, I got her here, but she still wouldn't come inside.  She was cracking me up...too funny!
So I finally just had to pick her up, and we ended up here...on the back porch and out of sight, since some of us were still in our pj's.  :)
~"Be still and know that I am God."  Psalm 46:10~

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Lily does the same thing. She will stretch out on the warm driveway and just stare at me when I call her. I have to coax her in with treats! :) Just caught up on all your posts and love them!

    ReplyDelete