Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Josh and I were both working this Mother's Day, but this is what I awoke to...
And it was oh so sweet.  I wasn't even expecting anything, but this was a nice surprise.  The inside of the card read:  "Dear Mommy, Me and Daddy love you so much!  Thank you for being the best Mommy in the world!  Thank you for the walks, the belly rubs, and all the extra treat-treats at bedtime!  I couldn't have asked for a better Mommy!  We Love you!  Happy Mother's Day!  Chloe and Daddy  xoxo
It made me cry!  And the flowers were beautiful.  They really looked great in my blender :) (I couldn't find a vase, so that had to do..haha)  And to top it off, I got another sweet gift from my niece (and god-daughter) Gracie!  It was 2 awesome t-shirts, a sweet card, and some of my favorite trail mix!  Thank you Josh, Chloe and Gracie for making me feel so special!  And to My Mother, thank you for your support, selflessness and sacrifice for me over the past 28, almost 29 years!  You are amazing, and I honor you today and always!  I hope to one day (soon) be the mother to my children that you have been to Shane and me!  I love you!
And to all the other special women in my life:  Judy, my Step-mother, Patti, my Mother in law, Grandma Margie and Nanny Tuck, Thank you for the women you are and the impact you have on my life.  I love you all very much and so blessed to have you in my life!  Happy Mother's Day to You All!!
~"You have done so much for me, O Lord, No wonder I am glad!...How refreshed I am by your blessings!  Psalm 92:4,10 TLB"~

No comments:

Post a Comment