Saturday, March 1, 2014

23 Weeks

Today I am:
 23 Weeks Preggo!
And Baby Mason is growing and moving!  The app I've been using is referring to him as "doll size" now. :) And this is how is looking in there.
This was another milestone week for us!  Last week I felt Mason move for the first time and it was truly amazing.  This week (Sunday morning), however, at 2:30 in the morning, I woke Josh up from a dead sleep to feel the most amazing thing ever...his sweet baby boy moving and kicking!  Josh's face lit up and he said "I felt it!"  It was a priceless moment that I'll never forget!  And the rest of the week he continued to feel him move.  I can tell week by week those little kicks and movements are getting stronger and stronger!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along:  23 Weeks
Size of baby:  "Doll size"(8+ inches, nearly 1.5lbs)
Most dramatic development this week:  Baby is rapidly putting on fat and by this month's end, baby will double the size he is now.
Total weight gain:  7-8lbs
Gender:  It's a BOY!!
Movement:  Oh YES!!  And I love it!
Sleep:  Good!
Cravings:  Nothing too special.  Just different things on different days.  Still loving country veggies a few times a week.
Sick or queasy:  Smells still getting to me.  Thrown up a few times after eating due to reflux I believe.
Symptoms:  Just heartburn and occasional low back pain.
Best moment of the week:  Josh feeling our precious son moving!!  Precious Moment!
Looking forward to:  Going to register this upcoming week and have a doctors appt.  
~"Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with praise."  Psalm 100:4~

No comments:

Post a Comment