Saturday, March 22, 2014

26 Weeks

Today I am officially:
 26 Weeks!!
 And sweet baby Mason is the size of an eggplant.
 And this is what he is looking like in there:
He is growing and moving all around!  
I'm not doing a pregnancy highlight this week because I'm doing this post late.  It was a super stressful week.  My Grandmother decided to stop all chemo for her cancer and hospice was called in.  It has been so emotionally draining.  We've known this day would come for quite sometime, but you can never truly be ready for it.  It breaks my heart, but more than anything, I just pray for peace and comfort for her.  And I want to soak up every single minute of the time we have left together!
We love you so much Grandma!
~"God is able to make all grace abound to you." 2 Corinthians 9:8~

No comments:

Post a Comment