Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby Impressions

Well today was the day that we headed to Baby Impressions for our Gender Reveal ultrasound.  It was such a special day and we have been anxiously awaiting it for weeks.  We originally had planned not to find out and be surprised at our Gender Reveal Party with everyone else, but we changed our minds :)  The place is so nice and relaxing.  We were taken back to a huge room with lots of chairs and a huge tv screen.  The lady who did the u/s was so sweet.  She started the u/s and on that huge screen we saw this...
Our precious little baby!  Be still my soul!!  For many years I have dreamed of this very moment...Holding my husband's hand while seeing the first glimpses of our child!!  And many times over the past few years, I've wondered if this moment would ever happen...if I would ever be able to conceive.  Thank you God for creating this tiny little miracle inside me.  Thank you for allowing Josh and me to be parents to this sweet baby!  And Thank you for blessing us with one of life's most precious gifts!  Little one, we love you more than you could ever imagine.  I dream of the moment when I have you in my arms...when I hear your first cry and see your precious face!  You keep growing big and strong!  We will see you soon!!
The baby was so active and moving all around during the u/s.  It is truly amazing to watch.  They gave us u/s pics and a video of the entire u/s to take home!  Truly priceless!  And they played sweet lullaby music during the u/s which pretty much had me crying the whole time.  It's also played on the video.  We are planning to go back there around 30wks to get the 3D/4D u/s.  And we will be bringing our family along for that one.  We will be announcing the gender on January 24th!  So excited!
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you...
The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms..."

No comments:

Post a Comment