Monday, December 2, 2013

Our 7th Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 7th Anniversary together.  It's so hard to believe we have been married for 7 years and together as a couple for 15 years.  It just seems like yesterday that we were in 10th grade going on our first date!  I'm so blessed that God chose me to be Josh's wife!!  Josh DeYoung, I love you more than you'll ever know!  I'm so excited to start this new journey with you...you're going to be the best Daddy!!  I can't wait!!  And look what my sweet husband surprised me with this afternoon:
I've waited a long time to add this to my collection!!  This journey has seemed long..and it's been hard at times...but He sure has been faithful!!  Thank you Lord..I just can't say it enough!!  And thank you Babe for my sweet surprise!  I love it and YOU!!
~"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him."  1 Samuel 1:27~

No comments:

Post a Comment