Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gracie's 9th Birthday Party

I can't even believe I'm writing this...but our sweet niece is 9 years old.  My how time really does fly.  It seems like only yesterday she was just a baby...
And today we had her 9th birthday party!!  
The Birthday Girl!!
It was a fun time celebrating with family and friends!  Gracie got lots of great gifts and had a yummy Sponge Bob birthday cake!
 Gracie with her Mom
 Gracie with Uncle Josh and Aunt Brandie
 Gracie and Amy
Gracie and Aunt Kay
 Gracie got an awesome present from Kay.  A Marcus Lattimore 49ers jersey!  She was stoked because she loves some Marcus!
 Precious!
 Me and my girl!
 Gracie with Mommy

 Missy and Josh
 Me, Missy and Amy
 Nanny Tuck and Gracie
 Zack and Gracie
 Suzanne and Gracie
 Cake Time!
This is what I got when I said "Gracie, keep your eyes open..."  Too funny! 



 Blowing out pretend candles ;)
 Wes
 Gracie reading her cards and opening presents
 Getting some help from Uncle Josh
 Love this picture!  That's our "slumber party bucket."


 Jennifer and Brantley
 Grant :)
 The presents she got from Pa Knight


 Gracie with her Pa Knight
 Mrs. Schell and Gracie
 Jennifer and Gracie
 Gracie and the Evans' Family
And Gracie with Nana and Poppa!
Happy 9th Birthday Gracie!  We love you so much and so proud of you and all that you have done!!  Can't wait to see how God is going to continue to use YOU for HIS glory!!  Love you bunches my "brown eyed girl!"
~"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.."  Psalm 139:14~

No comments:

Post a Comment