Thursday, June 28, 2012

Truck Load

Thursday, Josh, my Mom and myself headed up to Greenville, TN to see Greg.  We went for a visit and to get a table that he was giving to Josh and me.  Well, needless to say, we came home with a "truck load," as my title suggest.
 This guy was ready for a ride.
 And this girl....not so much!  She sat in the back seat with me for most of the trip.
 The pilot and co-pilot.
 They finally both gave up and took a nap!
 And this is what we looked like coming home.  We ended up coming home with 2 tables and 10 chairs!
 We may have looked like the "Clampetts," but we made it home in one piece...and I even drove some of the way home :)
 Our new dining room table
And our new kitchen table.  This one is just like our old one, only the darker colors (and we took the leaf out).  My brother is going to get our old one.  Thank you Greg so much for all of our new furniture.  We love it and appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!
~"Rejoice in all the good things the Lord your God has given to you."  Deuteronomy 26:11~

No comments:

Post a Comment