Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Movie Day

I kept Gracie Wednesday and we had a big time!  We went to the movies and saw "Happy Feet 2."  It was cute.
 Here is a pretty girl very excited to head to the movies!
 Gracie and me before the movie began.  We also got some popcorn and drinks!


 We had a little photo op after everyone left the theater!  She is so sweet.
 After the movie, we picked up some lunch and headed back to my house to eat and take a nap.  Getting the three of them all looking at the camera is quite the challenge.
 Ok, I settled for two of them! :)
 This picture and the next one of Chloe cracks me up.  They both looked like they were saying "Who me?"  I was telling Gracie, "keep your eyes open.."  haha, too cute!
 She is a mess!
Much better Chloe!
Nothing like a day with my sweet girl Gracie to make my day a little brighter!  Love her.
~"Be glad and rejoice:  for the Lord will do great things." Joel 2:21~

No comments:

Post a Comment