Monday, June 18, 2012

Folly Beach Getaway

My Mom, Josh and myself went on a little weekend getaway to Folly Beach to see Shane.  Friday, my Mom and I got to hang out a little while before the guys joined us.  We spent the afternnon on the beach and for supper, she and I ate at a little restaurant called Rita's.  It was so good.  Shane met up with us after supper and Josh didn't get to come down till late Friday night after he got off work.
 Saturday morning, we got up early and ate at one of my favorite restaurants on Folly called, "The Lost Dog Cafe."  Their breakfast is so good.
                                          
 My sweet hubby and me.  After breakfast, we headed to the beach for the day.
 Josh and Shane chilling on the balcony!
 The beautiful view from our room.
 Folly Pier

Sunset over Folly
And another neat picture I took of the pier.
We had a great time together as a family.  It was a much needed getaway.  Thank you Mom for a fun weekend trip!
~"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."  Romans 8:28~

No comments:

Post a Comment