Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday Josh!

Saturday, April 21st was Josh's 29th birthday.  We went out to eat with family and friends to celebrate.  We went to eat at one our favs, Fuddruckers.  It was very good, as usual.  After we ate, we went back to our house for cake, ice cream and presents!
 Papa and Josh looking handsome!
 Judy, my Dad and Gma
 Josh with his sweet niece Gracie and his Mama, Patti
 Me and my sweet girl, Gracie in our "matching" purple!
  Josh and his sweet Nanny Tuck!
 One of my favorite families, The Holston's:  James, Kaci, Jameson and Aly!
 And our new "neighbors" and sweet friends came by to join in on the fun, Amanda and her sweet little guy Jake!
 My Mom with our sweet pups, Nick and Chloe!  Chloe was a little stressed by all the festivities, but Nick was "loving" it.  The kids were too funny playing with the dogs.  It was too funny!
 Josh getting ready to open all of his presents.
 Gracie with her Nana!
 Sweet Aly reading some books. 
 Josh and Gracie, after he opened up her special gift to him....all of his favorite candies!
 Brotherly love...Jameson giving Aly some sweet kisses.
 Josh with his new bible cover I gave him.
 Ever since we started dating, Josh and I have exchanged children's books instead of cards, to one day give to our future children.  We now have a pretty big collection.  This is the book I gave him for his birthday...and it so true..."I Couldn't Love You More"
 And he even read it to us...so sweet!
 And for the big surprise...Close your eyes...
 Your Brand New Bat!!
 Haha..I love this picture.  Not sure what I was doing, but I thought it was a cute!  He was so surprised.  He had been wanting this bat for a while but wouldn't get it because he thought it was too expensive.  So I thought it would make a good bday surprise!
 And I was right, he loved it!  It's a 2013 Easton Stealth 100H! (thanks Steven, for helping me get the right bat)
 Happy Birthday Babe!
 I just love this guy!
 Yummy cake by Sarah!  Thanks Sarah, it was great!
 Josh blowing out his candles!
 Our sweet little family!
 And me and my Birthday Boy!
Happy 29th Birthday Babe!  Love you so much and so blessed to call you my husband!
~"...I found the one my heart loves.."  Song of Solomon 3:4~

No comments:

Post a Comment