Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Shane arrived home on Saturday, and we were so happy to see him!  We went to eat at the Flounder and it was yummy!
Shane and Gma 
 Shane, Gma and Me
 "My Mom", Me and Shane!  We really enjoyed our time spent with my brother (whom I don't get to see nearly enough :) and the rest of the family celebrating this special time!
 Sunday morning we had a great worship service at our church!  We left there and headed to Nanny Tuck's house for Easter lunch.  It was so good.  I made corn casserole and a peanut butter pie. This picture is of me and my sweet girl, Gracie!
 Haha...this picture makes me smile :) Josh, along with Gracie and Izzy!  Too cute!
 And I just had to get another picture of this pretty little girl in her pink dress and flower headband!
Nanny Tuck, Me, Missy, Patti and Gracie 
 This girl takes after her aunt and gets excited over some dessert!  Especially when it's pink!  This cookie was given in honor of the latest addition to our growing family:  Sweet baby "Leighton" Fisher!  Who was just a few weeks old at Easter and wasn't able to come.  We can't wait to meet you and play with you Leighton!  Congratulations Meredith and Matt, she is precious!
 I LOVE this picture!  Poppy with his girl, Gracie!  Too sweet.
And this precious thing wants to wish everyone a "Happy Easter!"
"Living He loved me, Dying He saved me, And buried He carried my sins far away, Rising He justified freely forever, One day He's coming, oh, glorious day, oh, glorious day!"  Lyrics from "Glorious Day" by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment