Saturday, December 17, 2011

Party Time

This afternoon, we celebrated Kylie Grace's 7th Birthday Party!! It's hard to believe that she is 7 years old! She had an awesome party with lots of family and friends to help her celebrate! This Princess was ready to party!!
I love this sweet picture of Gracie and her Mama!

Josh and I with our sweet niece!

Gracie with her Nana and Poppy!

Nanny Tuck and Gracie

Poppy getting sweet kisses!

Maddi and Gracie

This girl loves "The Lion King"

Getting a little help blowing out the candles from Zach and her Mom!

Haha..this one cracks me up! It looks like she is saying..."I know I'm a princess..." And yes you are sweet girl! Too cute!

Gracie and her Pa Knight

Time to open some presents...and she got lots of them!

"Can I open now??"

And she loves books too!



This is the book that Chloe, Nick and Puck(from Heaven) got for her :) It's called "If you Give a Dog a Donut." There are some of her favorite pictures with them taped in the book. She is truly an animal lover, especially dogs! And they love her. Puck adored her. They would play fetch for hours if you would've let them!

Another one of my favs! Two of my favorite gals!

Pa Knight, Gracie, and Simba, of course!

Gracie and Jennifer! "Thank you Jennifer for helping me with all my presents!"

Nanny Tuck and Gracie



Love it!!!

Me and my sweet girl!! Happy Birthday Kylie Grace! We love you so much and so proud of YOU! We look forward to seeing how God is going to continue to use you for His Glory!!

~Jesus Love the Little Children, All the Children of the World, Red and Yellow, Black and White, They are Precious in His sight, Jesus Love the little Children of the World~

No comments:

Post a Comment