Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Drummer Girl

Today was busy day for us, but we enjoyed every minute of it! This morning, Josh and I were in our choir Christmas cantata, "Down From His Glory." (which I didn't get any pictures of) Josh has been the narrator for the past few years and does a great job. He was also in a trio this year, and it was so good. The whole cantata was beautiful! And thanks to Bill, our music director who puts this together every year and does a great job. I look forward to being in this every year. It really gets me into the Christmas spirit and focusing on the Reason for the Season! Our prayer was the He was glorified through our singing! Tonight, I went to the choir/children's musical at Reidville First Baptist. Gracie was the Little Drummer Girl, Missy was the choir director, Patti was in the choir and Wick was the narrator. (Now I know where Josh gets his good narration voice from....his Dad!)
The musical was great! Everyone did a good job and I really enjoyed it! And that was one cute little Drummer Girl!!
~"Come they told me, pa rum pum pum pum, A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum.."~

No comments:

Post a Comment