Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at my Mom's this year. We enjoyed an awesome supper and then relaxed until Josh got home from work. When he got home, he ate, and then it was present time!! We always have fun opening our presents and spending time together!


I got a few pics of Chloe with her dress on. But at this point, Chloe was mad, as you can clearly see. She wouldn't even look at me when I spoke to her. She was sitting with Greg and pretty much begging him to take it off of her. :)
So, I finally took it off of her. And she snatched it up and took off with it. She was probably thinking, "hmmm...where can I hide this so she will never find it again."
And she was all smiles cause it was time to open presents!! What a cute little gift!!
Shane getting some good stuff!

One of my favorite gifts this year that my hubby gave me: Tickets to go see Dave Ramsey next month in Atlanta! I'm so excited!

Another one of my awesome gifts from Josh: a quilt made out of my old shirts, that I can't part with but don't want to wear anymore! What an great idea! Thanks Babe, I love it!

My amazing Mother, me and our two precious pups!

NICK

And CHLOE say Merry Christmas!!

This Christmas was missing someone. Christmas wasn't the same without this happy dog running around seeing what was in the gifts! We miss you Puck!!

And From Our Family To Yours, We Wish You A Merry Christmas!!
~"Silent Night, Holy Night, Shepards quake at the sight, Glories stream from heaven afar, Heavenly host sing Alleluia!, Christ the Savior is born..."~

2 comments:

  1. That was a cool quilt. How sweet & thoughtful. I can't believe you still had your DR Hill gym shirt. Lol. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! It was an awesome present. He did good ;). I know, I forgot about it. It was stuffed in the back of my drawer...lol. Hope are doing good too! So good to hear from you ;)

    ReplyDelete