Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monkeying Around

Last week, my Mom and I received a special treat...We got to keep Olivia and Bella (my little cousins) for most of the day! We had a very fun, energy filled :) day ( wish I could have just a small portion of theirs.) Our first stop.....

Fuddruckers for some yummy lunch!! They are so cute...Sweet girls!!


Quick pic before we go pick up our cookie...You just can't eat here and not a get a cookie for dessert right? Next stop....
Monkey Joes!!
This is Bella, after bouncing "out" of the first jumpy thing. It scared me and when I went to check on her, this is how I found her...silly girl!!

Olivia taking a break from bouncing!

There were only a few other people in the place so it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. It was nice and quieter than usual. My Mom with the girls!!

Love this pic!

The girls coming down the big slide together. Sorry it's a little blurry..they were moving pretty fast :)

I snuck into the Sesame Street inflatable with Bella. Getting in the thing was easy...getting out, not so much!!

And yes, the girls even talked my Mom into sliding down the "big slide."

Haha..this one is great. Wish their faces would have been clearer. My Mom's was priceless! Also, there were a few screams not captured. I should have recorded it.





And I had to get on one last time before we left. This jumpy thing, however, needed a little more air, and our landing off the slide, for Olivia and myself, wasn't so soft!! :) But we had a great time there. After MJ's, we headed to Target, for a few surprises, then to our house to "rest" and finally, to VBS that evening. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed spending time with them. Hope to do it again real soon!!



~"The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more." Psalm 121:8~

No comments:

Post a Comment