Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Nanny Tuck

Saturday, we went to Nanny Tuck's birthday party! The party was at Donna and Ricki's house. Josh had to work, but got to come by for a little while after he got off work.Josh and his Nanny
Sweet girl having fun in the pool
David and Ricki grilling up some yummy food

The girls taking a dip: Savannah, April, Kelli, Hannah, and Izzy

Mike, chillin by the pool

A few of the guys: Brad, Tony and Josh B.

Haha...this picture cracks me up! I think she was saying "get me out of this thing."

Me and Gracie having some fun! She loves to play lifeguard in the water. I pretend like I'm in trouble, and she comes to the rescue.

Nanny Tuck is such an amazing woman. She is the one of the most kind, compassionate and thoughtful person that I know! She always makes me smile just being around her! So happy we could celebrate this special day with her! Happy Birthday Nanny! We love YOU!

~"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Luke 12:34~

No comments:

Post a Comment