Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Birthdays

We have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in June!  So while Shane and Shelley were here for a visit, we thought we would just celebrate them all!  My Mom cooked a delicious meal for all of us and we celebrated at her house!
The June Birthdays:  Me-8th, Shelley-10th and Papa-11th
 Papa opening some gifts!
 Shelley getting some goodies :)
Like father, like son :)
 Shane, Gma, Papa and Me
 Nickster
 Chloe's famous "mean mug"

 Love my new chalkboard canisters and fro-yo gift card!  Thank you S&S!
 Chloe taking a break from all the festivities!
 My Mom's bday was in May, so she got some gifts too!!  Pretty cover-up from Shane and Shelley!
 Love them!
My Dad, Judy and JD.  Josh and my Dad had to leave for work after the party,  but got to visit for little while!
Me and my sweet Mama!!  Thank you for the wonderful meal!  And Happy Birthday to my Mom, Shelley, Papa and ME!
~"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3~

No comments:

Post a Comment