Saturday, September 15, 2012

Grandma's 75th Birthday

Friday night we had a big shindig celebrating a very special lady!
 My Grandma!  She is 75 years old.  We had bar-b-que, cake, presents and lots of fun together as a family!
Judy, Grandma and my Dad
 Judy, Grandma, my Dad and Papa
 Me with my sweet Grandparents!
 Love them so much!
 Josh and Caroline playing with the balloons!
 Josh and Derek...there's no telling :)
 Dustin, Gma, Katie and Papa

 My big hand was shadowing this picture, but I loved their expressions!
 Papa, Grandma and Danny
 Josh and myself with Papa and Grandma
 Julie, Derek, Caroline, Grandma and  Papa
 Sweet Caroline and me
 Papa and Caroline playing with some "play purties" as Gma used to call them.
 Make a wish....
 Grandma's new red purse that Josh and I got her :)
 Grandma opening some more presents
 The guys watching Gma as she opens her presents
 Shane and Grandma
Happy 75th Birthday Grandma!  We Love You so much and so proud to call you our Grandma!
You are such an inspiration to us all!
~"Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her:
“Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.” Proverbs 31:28-29~

No comments:

Post a Comment