Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Journey

8/10/12-Got great news today...I received the official HR phone call with my new job offer!  And of course, I said YES!  It's back to the world of Emergency Medicine for me, and I couldn't be more excited.  To my family and friends that have prayed for me, encouraged me, and loved on me during this time in my life, I can't thank you enough.  It has meant more than you'll ever know!  And most importantly, I thank God for His peace, guidance and clear direction!  I'm so glad He already has everything figured out.
 8/28-And me before my first official shift in the ER.  Started orienting on days, but my actual shift will be 3p-3a.  And I'm loving my new colors...especially the black pants :)  So excited to start this new journey!
~"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28~

No comments:

Post a Comment