Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome to Our Home

So we are all moved in! A special thank you to my Mom, Dad, Judy, Wick, Brandon C., Jason, Kaci, James, Missy and Tanna for all of your help and hard work with the move and the unpacking! You guys are the best and we couldn't have done it without you!

Welcome to our new home!Come on in!
Our backyard...notice the beautiful dogwood at the end of the property...I'm excited about that!
The screened in back porch. I'm seeing a little R&R in the near future here!

The dining room

The fireplace that I'm in love with. (This pic was taken after we moved some furniture in. The others are before)

The kitchen and breakfast area

Stairs and the second floor

The Living Room Bedroom


The Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

And that's the house! We are in love with it, and so happy to call it home.

Chloe checking out her new screened in porch, and she loved it.


And another special birthday wish! Happy Birthday to you, Patti, the best mother in law a girl could have! We love you!

The Birthday Girl!

We had a busy, but very fun and exciting day! So glad we are Home Sweet Home!

~"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15~

8 comments:

  1. Love EVERYTHING about your new home and can tell by all the smiles that God is blessing already. The screened in porch is a treasure. I foresee all the future family get togethers and backyard fun in the making. I "rejoice" with you at this "gift" from God, for every good and perfect gift is from the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERYTHING about your new house, especially the screened in porch. I can envision already all the family get togethers and backyard games. I "rejoice" for you, for every good and perfect gift is from the father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful home! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Your house is beautiful! We can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! We are sooo happy for you! This is awesome! Congrats! Let's have dinner soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your new home!! It's beautiful! I know you guys are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Brandie. I'm trying to post again...hopefully it will let me. I love your new house. You will enjoy the porch so very much, especially if you get a porch swing to go on it! Best seat at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The house looks stunning! Can't wait to see it in person, hopefully soon!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete