Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day at Mom's

After Thanksgiving at Nanny's, I came back to Mom's house for supper. Josh was still sleeping but was able to get up in time to join the festivities before heading off to work. We had lots of good food and a great time with the whole family! We treasure these times together and love each one of you! My Mom and I started a new tradition this year that I hope we continue. Wed night, we cooked and baked together till close to midnight. We cooked all kinds of things including: pumpkin-carmel monkey bread...my oh my it was umm umm good :) and my new "trademark recipe" a Pumpkin Roll! By trademark I mean something that I'm known to make and make good :) We will see how that goes! But my Mom and I had a great time in the kitchen together. I'm so thankful for her, and the love and encouragement that she gives all year through. Love you Mom!
My brother Shane, my Mom and Me! Shane currently lives in Charleston. I don't get to see him as much as I would like too, so I am super thankful for the time we do get to spend together.
My Mom and Shane

Greg stopping for quick pic before the festivities begin.

Addi and Bella

Tom and Sam

Vickie and her sweet Grandbabies!

Deanna and Ron

Olivia and Me

Brother and Sister: My Uncle Steve and my mom, Donna

Jonathan and Lori

From Josh, Brandie and Chloe, We want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

~"Always be joyful, never stop praying and be Thankful in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess. 5:16-18~

No comments:

Post a Comment