Saturday, November 12, 2011

Aly's First Birthday

Saturday, we went to a birthday party for this sweet girl,Alyson Lea Holston "Aly"! She turned 1 year old! It's hard to believe that she is already a year old. It seems like yesterday I was here: in labor and delivery after Kaci had just had her. Boy, time sure does fly by!What a sweet family! James, Kaci, Jameson and the birthday girl, Aly!And the family just one year earlier!Sweet brother and sister!
And me with the birthday girl!! She was probably thinking "Would you please stop taking my picture." :) I can't resist..she is just too cute!
Aly and me, one year ago!





Josh and Brian at the party

And my best friend with her baby girl!

Happy 1st Birthday Aly!

It's been so wonderful to share in the life's greatest moments with my best friend and her sweet family!

We love you Holston Family!

~"I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14~

1 comment:

  1. You are too precious Brandie DeYoung!! I love you girlie!!

    ReplyDelete