Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Dad's Surgery

Wow...I sure am behind on my blogging. We've been so busy lately, but I'm going to try and catch up! We will see how that goes :) My Dad has been having a lot of trouble with his knees over the past year, so he and his doctor decided it was time for him to have it....yes, the dreaded total knee replacement. But not just on one...on BOTH. Yes, both...I know, my thoughts exactly. I didn't even know they did both of them at the same time. But I guess it will be better to suffer a little more now, than to have to go through everything all over again to do the other knee. So.....

He had his surgery yesterday. This was him post-op...and on plenty of meds :) He is doing so good. They had him up walking today....yep, walking! He was using a walker of course, but he did it...and did it twice today. I'm so proud of him.


Dad, we are praying for you and for continued strength as you press on through your recovery. Praying the Lord wrap His arms around you and comfort you every step of the way! May you know and feel the Lord's tender, healing touch!

Please help us pray for him as he begins his recovery!

"...I am they God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee.." Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment